Want to Buy Bitcoin, but don’t know how?
Using EXMO it’s very simple and takes only a few steps:
- Sign in on EXMO (or create an account if you don’t have one);
- Go to the “Funding” section of your account;
- Choose the coin and check your balance (top-up in case if needed);
- Go to the “Trade” page: EXMO is using Charts by TradingView, with a wide range of tools for technical analysis of cryptocurrencies is available for the exchange clients;
- Scroll down to “Buy BTC” and “Sell BTC” option;
- Choose the order type: Limit, Market or Stop:
- Market Order is used in case if you want to Buy/Sell BTC instantly (at the current market price, which is 3464158.01RUB right now). It is a simple order with no additional settings.
- Limit Order is an instruction to Buy (or Sell) BTC at a certain, more favorable price. The Buy Limit order can be executed only at a specified maximum price or lower, the Sell Limit will be executed at a specified maximum price or higher.
- Stop Order — is one of the Pending Orders for an automatic Buy/Sell operations according to the previously set restrictions, to get profit and (or) minimize possible losses.
- Fill in the “Amount” and “Price” fields. Also, pay attention to the fee for a transaction.
- Click on the “Buy” or “Sell” button depending on what you’ve chosen. That’s all.
Easy, right? Now you know that buying Bitcoin or convert Russian Ruble to Bitcoin is available to everyone, all you need is just a little information on how to do it.
The Bitcoin to Russian Ruble Exchange Designed for You.
EXMO is a reliable platform with a high level of funds and data security and record-breaking technical support that responds within 15 minutes 24/7. And customer care — as the most important value of the EXMO team.
The platform, where you can convert BTC to RUB is founded in 2013 and based in London, Kyiv, Istanbul, and Moscow. It is well known as Eastern European Exchange #1 as long as one of the world’s largest global exchanges in volume and liquidity.
The interface is pretty nice and simple to use which makes it comfortable both for newbies and pro-traders. Talking about charts and analysis — TradingView charts are available on the platform, which has all the tools and data that any trader needs, especially when they trade with Bitcoin or Russian Ruble. Our clients can analyze statistical information in the graphical format, observe the real-time asset prices and create trading strategies.
Login, Trade Bitcoin, Exchange Bitcoin to Russian Ruble or Hold the Bitcoin — tear off a new world for yourself!
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.